While the 30 NHL arenas vary in terms of history, there dimensions are all nearly identical. Still, there must be a best and worst among the 30.
1. Nassau Memorial Colisum - New York Islanders
2. Tampa Bay Times Forum - Tampa Bay Lightning
3. Rexall Place - Edmonton Oilers
1. Bell Centre - Montreal Canadiens
2. Air Canada Centre - Toronto Maple Leafs
3. American Airlines Centre - Dallas Stars
The three best are extremely modern while the worst three lack certain amenities and are in desperate need of a facelift. If there is one thing for certain, it's that NHL owners are opting for new and shiny arenas with luxury and club seating. Luxury seating, believe it or not, is where the majority of ticket sale revenue will derive from.